- Chemical anchor
- Fast curing
- 2-component resin mortar
Tec7 Anchor is a professional chemical anchor for effective fixing and assembly in all building materials, such as concrete, solid and hollow brick, aerated concrete and many more. In addition, this 2-component product can also be used as a filler for superfluous drill holes. The unique combination of fast curing, wide application margins and physical properties make it a unique chemical anchor for the professional market.
Benefits of Tec7 Anchor
- Reliable and low-tension.
- Can be used on wet surfaces, even under water.
- Safe, environmentally friendly and user-friendly. Can also be used indoors: styrene-free, phthalate-free, low odour.
- Exceptionally high UV and chemical resistance.
- Highly dimensionally stable: can be used overhead in holes in the ceiling.
- Very long shelf life, even if the tube is opened and used.
Instructions for use
- Drill a hole with the correct diameter (see diagram).
- Clean the hole with a brush, pump or compressed air.
- Place Anchor in a tec gun and attach the mixing tip.
- Spray out approx. 10 cm to ensure correct mixing of the two components.
- For full brick: fill the borehole from the back to the front.
- For hollow stone: use a Harpoon plug and fill it with Anchor.
- Insert the threaded rod with a circular motion.
- Remove excess product.
- Visual inspection.
- Anchor can be used at temperatures up to -5°C as long as the cartridge is at room temperature.
Contents tube 280 ml
Product based on: vinyl ester resins, free of styrene and phthalate
Density: 1,66 kg/dm³
Temperature resistance after complete hardening: from -40°C up to +80°C, with peaks up to +120°C
Application temperature (ambient): between -10°C and +40°C
Application temperature (cartridge): between +5°C and +20°C
Compressive strength: 103N/mm²
Bending strength: 37 N/mm²
Dynamic elastic modulus: 1200 N/mm²
Chemical resistance: high
Application: sealant gun 290-310 ml
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.
|H315||Causes skin irritation.|
|H319||Causes serious eye irritation.|
|H335||May cause respiratory irritation.|
|P101||If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children.|
|P264||Wash ... thoroughly after handling.|
|P271||Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.|
|P312||Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… if you feel unwell.|
|P302+P352||IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/…|
|P304+P340||IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|P333+P313||If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.|
|P337+P313||If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.|
|P405||Store locked up.|
|P403+P233||Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.|
|P501B||Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local, regional or international regulations|