- Size: 3.6 centimeters
- Can be coloured with pigments
- Material: silicone
Silicone mould in the shape of a diamond! Let your creativity run wild and make a transparent diamond with TransTint pigments, for example, or create a glitering diamond with FlakeTint. The size of the diamond is 3.6 centimetres. The weight after filling with epoxy is about 55 grams.
The following products can be used to make the diamond:
- RESION UV Resin Art epoxy (MV)
- RESION FlakeTint pigments
- RESION MetalTint pigments
- RESION TransTint pigments
You need about 100 grams and 60 grams of hardener to fill the moulds.
- Silicone mould for coasters
- Silicone mould for a diamond bracelet
- 12-piece silicone mould jewellery set
- Obelisk mould
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.