- Suitable for tables
- Resistant to liquids
Osmo Hardwax-Oil Original is a protective coating for your wooden furniture or floors. This product is a two-layer system based on natural oil and wax. The first layer is absorbed completely into the wood and the second layer hardens in the upper pores of the wood. Since the Hardwax-Oil emphasises the natural colour of the wood, your table or floor will have a very natural look.
To get an impression of the floor after treatment with Hardwax-Oil, you can wet the surface. After treatment, a permanent wet-look is created and the surface is protected against various liquids, saliva and sweat. The surface is also protected against liquids, saliva and sweat.
Benefits Osmo Hardwax-Oil
- Based on natural, vegetable oils and waxes
- High efficiency
- Resistant to saliva and sweat, suitable for children's toys
- Protects against moisture and dirt
- Can be touched up locally and is easy to maintain
Instructions for Use
Osmo Hardwax-Oil is easy to use. We recommend always applying the oil in two layers. Follow the instructions below:
- Sand the wooden surface to your choice from 320 to 800 grit.
- Open the packaging and stir well for about 2 minutes.
- Apply the first layer of wood oil and wax (approx. 24 ml/m2) with a velour roller or brush. Mistakes made during application can be touched up on the wet surface up to 30 minutes after application.
- Let the first coat dry for 8 to 10 hours (at 23°C/ 50% relative humidity), before applying a second coat.
- Then apply the second coat and let it also dry thoroughly. Note that it takes longer to dry at lower temperatures or higher humidity. In addition, always make sure the room is well ventilated.
Finish: high gloss and silk gloss
Contents: 0.375 ltr, 0.75 ltr
Consumption: approx. 35 ml/m2
Hardening: 8 - 10 hours (at 23°C / 50% rel. humidity)
Specific gravity: 0.88-0.95 g/cm3
Viscosity: 95-240 mPas, thixotropic
Odour: mild, odourless after drying
Flash point: > 60 °C according to DIN EN ISO 2719
Shelf life: in original packaging for 5 years
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.