- Safe and easy to use
- Permanently water resistant
- For laminating and casting
Acrystal Aqua is an easy-to-process laminating and casting product that is suitable for continuous immersion in water. Thanks to the harmless composition of the components, the material is suitable for use in aquaria. With Acrystal Aqua, you can create the most beautiful back walls and ornaments for your aquarium, as well as objects placed outside.
Features Acrystal Aqua:
- For casting or laminating.
- Can be fully or partially immersed without problems.
- High surface hardness.
- Safe for foams such as polystyrene.
- Can be mixed with fillers for various effects.
- Safe to use (no fumes, non-toxic).
- Solvent-free, water-based.
Use of Acrystal Aqua
- Weigh the components (separately) according to the mixing ratio (1:7). Use scales and a mixing cup.
- Add the Acrystal Aqua liquid to the powder.
- Mix again for 2 minutes, until a lump-free substance has been formed. Note: Acrystal Aqua is a very solid mass. It liquefies when moved.
- You can now process the Acrystal (processing time 30-45 minutes at 20℃).
Packaging: 24 kg
Mixing ratio: 1:7 (parts by weight)
Processing time: 30-45 minutes at 20℃
Colour: ivory white (can be coloured with pigments)
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.