- Stainless steel cleaner
- Removes limescale, deposits etc.
- Long-term protection
Dulon 60 Stainless Steel Polish is a professional cleaner and protector for all kinds of (polished) stainless steel like bollards, handrails, hinges, air scoops, catches, locks, latches, portholes etc. It removes contamination, corrosion and provides a layer of protection.
The stainless steel boat cleaner effectively removes dirt, deposits, limescale and corrosion. In addition, it gives the stainless steel parts of your boat a protective layer.
Benefits of Dulon Stainless Steel Polish
- Removes scale, lime deposits, corrosion and other contaminents.
- Deeply lustre.
- Long-lasting protective function.
- Easy-on Easy-off.
- Can be applied manually or mechanically.
Instructions for use of Dulon 60
Dulon 60 is very easy to use and can be applied manually or mechanically. We recommend using the cleaner as follows:
- Apply Dulon 60 in circular movements with a damp microfibre cloth, polishing pad or sponge.
- Polish until the desired result is achieved.
- Allow the polish to dry and rub/polish with a clean, dry microfibre cloth or lambswool pad.
Use a concentric polishing machine with a medium polishing pad and lambswool pad.
- Apply a small quantity of Dulon 60 to a moist polshing pad (medium).
- Spread the cleaner thinly over the surface.
- Polish the surface slowly in gentle controlled movements (horizontally and vertically).
- Gradually increase the rotational speed during polishing until the desired result is achieved.
- Now polish the surface with a clean, dry lambswool pad at high rotational speed.
Wash the treated surface at regular intervals using Dulon 03 Premium Shampoo. It has additives which maintains and extends the protective effect. Avoid working in direct sunlight.
Contents: 0.5 litre, 5 litres and 25 litres
Processing temperature: between +5°C and +25°C
Storage: store frost-free, in a dark and dry place
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.