- Water-repellent wall injection
- BBRI AAA+ certified
- Contents: 3x 600ml
This wall injection cream is the final solution against rising damp that forms a water-repellent, horizontal barrier in walls. For all types of brick, even hollow that can also be used as a joint seal in solid natural stone walls. This Tec7 product can be used indoors and outdoors and is also BBRI AAA+ certified.
Benefits of Tec7 Wall Injection Cream
- Water-repellent barrier in walls.
- Simple application without waste, without gun and without pressure.
- Even for walls with 95% moisture content.
- Safe, solvent-free and odourless.
- BBRI AAA+ certified.
- Invisible barrier for rising damp.
- Stops salt deposition from groundwater.
Instructions for use
- Remove skirting boards, cover plates from electrical outlets and all plastering up to 25 cm above the visible moisture or salt efflorescence.
- Drill a hole of 12 mm diameter, every 10 cm. The depth is the wall thickness minus 5 cm. For fastest effectiveness, drill in the lowest horizontal cement joint, above the ground surface outside. Inject double walls and walls thicker than 40 cm from the inside and outside at the same height. Treating a wall of very porous stone such as sandstone, ironstone or some limestone, it is best to inject the stone itself. Follow the lowest joint in natural stone. In the presence of an old flood barrier, drill below its level. Drill several holes in a star formation in corners for complete impregnation.
- Remove all drilling dust from the holes.
- Screw the injection hose onto the sausage. Insert the hose onto the rear in the drill holes and fill it with a slowly retracting movement. Leave the last cm unfilled.
- Close the holes with Tec7 Filler.
After a few days to weeks (depending on how dry the wall is) a +/- 10 cm thick water-repellent layer is formed over the entire width of the wall. Drying the wall will take longer, depending on the thickness of the wall, weather conditions and moisture content. If necessary, measure the evolution with a moisture meter.
If the walls do not dry, or stains appear at normal humidity, there is a heavy salt load. This can be remedied by a wall treatment with WP7-501 Wall + Basement Waterproof.
Blow-through driving rain that counteracts drying can be remedied with facade treatment with WP7- 401 Facade Waterproof.
Wait until the walls are completely dry. Good ventilation promotes the drying process. Wait at least two weeks before installing a construction dryer. Do not install a retention wall to avoid moisture problems such as corrosion, damage to the walls and serious mold or occurence of house fungus.
Basis: water-based silane emulsion
Contents: 3x 600 ml
Colour: white/ yellow-white when applied, transparent after penetration
Relative density: 0.9 (+/- 0.02) Solid content: +/- 80%
Application temperature: +5°C /+30°C
Shelf life: 12 months, stored cool and dry in original packaging
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.