- Stripper for antifouling
- Does not damage the gelcoat
- Works quickly and easily
International Interstrip is a paint stripper that has been specially developed for the removal of antifouling. The paint stripper is not aggressive and does not damage the gelcoat. Interstrip AF is easy to apply and has a fast processing time. The paint stripper is suitable for use on polyester (gel coat), steel, aluminium and wood.
Benefits of International Interstrip AF
- A non-aggressive paint stripper for the removal of antifouling.
- Does not damage the gelcoat.
- Works fast and is easy to apply.
Instructions for use
- Remove loose antifouling with a hard brush and high-pressure cleaner.
- Tape surrounding areas of the surface to be stripped.
- Apply Interstrip with a wide brush. Dab it onto the surface for a good layer thickness.
- Work systematically around the hull and do not exceed 1-2 m2 at a time (ensure adequate ventilation).
- Leave the paint stripper on the surface for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove the paint stripper with a blunt wooden scraper while it is still wet.
Packaging: 1 litre and 2.5 litres
Shelf life: 2 years
VOC: 774 g/ltr
Min. processing temperature: 5℃
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.