- Remove paint residues/gelcoat
- Connection for dust suction
- Knife included
Easily remove antifouling, gelcoat or paint systems from polyester vessels. The Gelplane vacuum scraper is equipped with an internal dust extraction to remove scratched material. The interchangeable carbide blades ensure that no heating of the surface is required to avoid toxic vapours. This Gelplane scraper is often used to remove old anti-fouling and underwater layers. This vacuum scraper can also be used to remove gelcoat during osmosis treatments or preventive osmosis treatments.
Benefits of the Gelplane vacuum scraper
- Works cleanly and safely by means of vacuum away residues immediately.
- Removes antifouling in the most effective way.
- Long service life due to replaceable blades.
- Keeps the gelcoat under your paint or antifouling intact.
This antifouling scraper is equipped with a separate carbide blade that is sharpened on both sides. As soon as the blade becomes blunt, you can simply turn the blade around to continue scraping.
You can easily order the Gelplane vacuum scraper from Polyestershoppen. Order today before 4 PM, so the scraper will be shipped today. Would you like more information or advice on the Gelplane scraper or on maintaining your boat? Our experts are happy to help you. Contact us by calling +31850220090, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our information article on removing paint on steel and polyester.
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.
- Boat repair and restoration
- Preventive anti-osmosis treatment for polyester boats
- How to quickly remove paint from steel or polyester
- Cleaning your polyester boat
- Sanding your boat
- Frequently asked questions about boat maintenance
- Applying antifouling? Read all about antifouling!
- Hempel manual on processing Silic One