- 2K methacrylate adhesive
- Temperature resistant
- Fast curing
Araldite 2052 is a red methyl methacrylate with good thermal stability that cures quickly.
Features Araldite 2052-1 methacrylate adhesive
- Resistant to very high temperatures.
- Good adhesion even without special preparation
- Thixotropic adhesive
- Fast curing
Araldite 2052-1 is suitable for bonding the following applications:
- GRP, SMC, GRE and thermoset composites
- ABS, PVC and acrylics
- Ferrous metals, aluminium and copper
- Polyamides, polystyrene foams and polyurethane foams
- Various rubbers
- Glass, quartz and gemstones
- Ceramic materials
Specific gravity: 1.2 g/cm3
Shear strength: 24 N/mm2
Peel strength: 3 N/mm2
Temperature resistance: -40°C to +120°C
Minimum curing time for initial strength: 8 minutes for 1 N/mm2 at 23°C
- 50 ml double cartridge (handgun and mixing tube required)
- 480 ml double cartridge (handgun and mixing tube required)
Araldite 2052-1 is a Methyl Methacrylate adhesive just like Araldite 2021, 2022-1, 2047-1, 2048 en 2052-1. These adhesives have many similarities, but the main differences are processing time, colour, viscosity and temperature resistance. Do you want to know which adhesive you need? Then please contact us!
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.