- Superfast PU adhesive
- Processable after 25 minutes
- For repairing, bonding, filling
Tec7 2K-Mix Superfast is a very fast curing adhesive, filler and repair paste for various applications. The PU adhesive is workable after only 25 minutes and has an excellent chemical and mechanical resistance. Moreover, 2K-Mix Superfast is solvent-free and shrink-proof. The adhesive is suitable for bonding, filling and repairing and has a structural adhesion to most building materials.
Benefits of 2K-Mix Superfast
- Apply like a one-component adhesive.
- Very fast curing.
- 2 versions: Fast and Superfast.
- Suitable for bonding, filling and repairing.
Instructions for use
- Apply to a dry, clean surface that is free of dust and grease.
- Clean with Tec7 Cleaner and/or Multiclean.
- Sand with a coarse grain if necessary.
- See instructions for use of the cartridge on the outside packaging.
- Bonding of all combinations of common building materials: ABS, SMC, PC, HPL, melamine wood, glass, stone, ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Attachment of insulating material such as Styropur, Styrodur, Rockwool, Rockpanel.
Contents: 250 ml
Mixing time: 2 min.
Working time: 4 min.
Handleable after: 25 min.
Fully loadable after: 60 min.
Shelf life : 24 months in original, closed packaging: keep dry, cool and frost proof. Can be used for 6 months after opening.
Application gun: caulking gun 290-310 ml
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.