- Perfect adhesion to natural stone
- UV and weather-resistant
- Chlorine and seawater resistant
Tec7 Rock is a flexible adhesive and sealant for natural stone, brick, swimming pools, glass and sanitary facilities. This sealing and adhesive sealant is resistant to chlorine and seawater and can be applied without primer to virtually all substrates, even moist, non-porous surfaces. The transparent Tec7 Rock is almost odourless and easy to apply.
Benefits of Tec7 Rock
- Perfect adhesion to natural stone and glass
- UV- and weather resistant
- No bleed through and no spot formation
- Chlorine and seawater resistant (ideal for swimming pools)
- Swimming pools: extremely suitable for bonding and sealing swimming pools thanks to its chlorine and seawater resistance.
- Sanitary: permanently adhesive sealant on acrylate, ceramic, synthetic material, tiles for bath, shower basin and bathroom furnishings.
- Kitchen: transparent connecting joints between counter top, sink, wall tiles, skirting boards, enamel etc.
- Natural stone: secure sealing indoors and outdoors and mounting of natural stone, counter tops, doorsteps, floors etc. Does not bleed through.
- Windows and doors: water and windproof sealant for windows and doors in combination with wood, stone, lacquer, synthetic material etc.
- Expansion joints: thanks to its strong adhesion and extreme tensile properties, Tec7 Rock can be used to seal expansion joints with great elasticity.
- Parquet: neutral sealant for elastic adhesive bonding and sealing of all parquet and skirting board applications.
- Floor: strongly adhering, elastic sealant between floor and skirting boards.
Packaging: 310 ml tube
Nature: elastistic paste
Appearance: colourless glossy
Skin formation: 5 minutes (23°C 50 % R.H.)
Tack-free: after 30 minutes (23°C 50 % R.H.)
Full hardening: 2 mm/24 h. (23°C 50 % R.H.)
Adherence: excellent, except for PE-PP-Teflon-Bitumen
UV-resistance: excellent in well ventilated spaces
Overpaintable: cannot be painted over
Shelf life: min. 12 months in closed, original packaging
For more information about the processing of the sealant, among other things, see the Tec7 Rock technical datasheet.
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.