- Caulk gun for tubes
- Adjustable power transmission
- Ergonomic design
The Tec7 Multigun is a caulk gun with stepless adjustable power transmission from 12/1 for the clean application of light, flexible sealant up to 25/1 for easy pumping of heavy adhesive, 2K adhesive or a chemical anchor and everything in between depending on the application.
The cartridge gun is ergonomically balanced for optimal relief of fingers and wrists and has a rotating tube holder to position the nozzle in the right angle. The heavy-duty materials give the caulk gun a long service life and the treated steel connecting rod with suspension hook allows you to easily store the multigun.
Benefits of the Tec7 Multigun
- Stepless power setting from 12/1 to 25/1.
- For light sealants and heavy adhesives in standard tube.
- Ergonomic lightweight design.
- Rotatable tube holder.
Instructions for use of the Tec7 caulk gun
The caulk gun is easy to use. Use the multigun in the following way:
- Open the cartridge and screw on the nozzle.
- Cut off the nozzle to the required size.
- Place the cartridge in the holder (extractor at the back).
- Turn the adjustment knob to the desired position.
The gear ratio can be read on the side under the adjustment knob.
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.