- Easy to remove
- Leaves coarse texture
- Perfect for secondary bonding
Tear off-fabric or peel ply prevents lengthy sanding and improves the quality of your laminate. By laying tear-off fabric on the laminate and pressing it with a vent roller, you remove excess resin and the laminate becomes more evenly textured. After curing, you can tear the tear-off fabric from the laminate, leaving a surface with a light texture. On this surface you can continue laminating, gluing or coating without sanding!
Features peel ply
- Easy removal from laminate.
- Leaves a course texture, ideal for secondary bonding like laminating, glueing or coating.
- With tracers, so always visible.
Maximum temperature: 177 °C
Width: 150 cm
- 1.5 x 1 metre (1.5 m2, folded or rolled)
- 1.5 x 5 metres (7.5 m2, folded or rolled)
- 1.5 x 20 metres (30 m2, folded 4x 5 meter of rolled 1x 20 meter)
- 1.5 x 100 metres (150 m2, rolled)
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.