- 4 different sizes
- Readable scale in ml
Mixing cups for processing polyester resin, topcoat, gelcoat, DD paint, epoxy resin and similar materials. The mixing cups are strong, impact resistant and available in various sizes. The cups can be squeezed into a pouring spout for easy pouring of resins.
- Strong and impact resistant.
- Easy to pour.
- Can be used several times.
Reusing mixing cups
The mixing cups can be used several times. Allow the remaining resin to harden in the mixing cup. Turn the measuring cup upside down and simply press the hardened resin out of the mixing cup. The resin will not stick to the mixing cup.
How to use the mixing cup
For 2-component products such as epoxy and DD lacquer, it is important to mix very well. To be sure of a homogeneous mixture of your materials, we recommend using the 2-pot mixing method:
- Weigh both components with a weighing scale.
- Mix both components well (also scrape the sides and bottom of the mixing container carefully).
- Pour the material into a second mixing container.
- Mix this thoroughly again.
- The material is now well mixed and ready to use.
The measuring cups are fitted with graduated measurements for the use of automotive paints. For correct measuring polyester we recommend a MEKP-dispenser. For correct measuring epoxy, silicone and polyurethane we recommend the use of a weighing scale.
Sizes: 400 ml, 600 ml, 1300 ml, 2000 ml
- per piece
- per 25
- per 200 (full box)
Benefit from quantity discounts for orders of 25 or 200 pieces!
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.
- Repairing an epoxy gravel (granular) floor
- Finish metal and plastic surfaces with Double Coat DD Paint
- Canvas photo cast in crystal clear epoxy!
- Repair rotten wooden frames with epoxy
- Applying epoxy floor coating [manual]
- Pre-treating tile floor for epoxy floor coating
- Preparing wooden floors for epoxy flooring
- Mixing epoxy using the 2-cup mixing method
- This is how you clean your epoxy workspace