Do you want to refurbish an existing PU or epoxy screed? Do you regret the current colour? Or are you not satisfied with the end result? Then this coloured polyurethane topcoat is the perfect solution!
Quartzline Coating PU SG Coloured is a two-component silk gloss polyurethane-based topcoat. The coloured polyurethane coating is water-based and has good abrasion resistance. The bacteriostatic properties are characteristic of the smooth coating. This means that microorganisms cannot multiply on the Coating PU SG Coloured. For this reason, this coating is widely used in hospitals and laboratories.
- Easy to clean.
- Aliphatic, so it does not yellow.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Low VOC level in conformity with AgBB.
Instructions for use
This PU topcoat is easy to use. Just follow the instructions below or read the technical documentation. Before use, sand the surface with 220-grit paper.
- While mixing, add part B to part A.
- Mix continuously for a minimum of 3 minutes until a uniform mixture has been achieved.
- Let it pre-react for 10 minutes.
- To ensure thorough mixing and to prevent unmixed parts collecting on the side and/or bottom, pour the materials through a sieve into a clean second container and mix again briefly.
- Pour a small amount into a paint bucket.
- Use a velour paint roller to apply the coating. Roll the roller into the paint tray and smooth until it no longer drips.
- Roll crosswise to spread the topcoat evenly over the floor. Do not apply the coating in too large areas to prevent drying.
Contents: 1 kg, 2.5 kg and 5 kg
Gloss: silk gloss
Mixing ratio: 91:9 (weight)
Processing time: 30 minutes (20°C)
Application method: velour paint roller
Dust-dry: 2 hours (20°C)
Can be walked on: 24 hours (20°C)
Slightly loadable: 48 hours (20°C)
Full cure: 7 days (20°C)
Processing temperature: 10°C - 25°C
Humidity: max. 70% R.H.
Consumption: 150 gr/m2
Viscosity: 450-550 mPa.S
Solid content: 39
Potlife: 6 months
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.