- Polyurethane cast floor
- Highly UV resistant
- Available in RAL colours
Are you looking for a durable floor with a modern look? Then choose a PU cast floor in your living room, office, bathroom or kitchen! This polyurethane (PU) casting floor is functional, smooth, seamless and can be used in all rooms.
Whereas an epoxy floor has properties that allow for high mechanical loads, a PU floor screed has more elastic properties. This makes the polyurethane self-levelling floor very suitable as a floor for living areas.
To make a PU cast floor UV-resistant, many systems require the use of a UV-resistant coating. RESION PU Cast Floor, however, is resistant to UV light without this additional coating! In addition, this product is hard elastic, solvent-free and available in all RAL-colours!
Benefits of RESION PU Cast Floor
- Non-yellowing under normal daylight load (without finishing coating).
- Solvent-free and liquid proof.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Hard elastic.
- Impact, shock and abrasion resistant.
- Available in RAL colours.
You can use a PU Cast Floor for many different applications, including as:
- Living room floor
- Bathroom floor
- Kitchen floor
- Office floor
- Canteen floor
- Shop floor
Brief instructions for use RESION PU Cast Floor
- Stir component A well and add the pigment.
- Pour component B into component A.
- Stir both components well for at least 3 minutes with a spiral mixer.
- Pour the mixture into a clean bucket and mix well again (also scrape well along the edges and bottom).
- Pour out the material on the floor and spread it using a smoothing trowel or squeegee.
- Now let the PU Flooring harden. After approx. 18 hours the floor is ready to be walked on.
- Within 24 hours after curing, finish the PU Floor with a silk gloss coating for extra protection, scratch resistance and a light anti-slip layer. If you finish it after 24 hours, the surface must be lightly mechanically roughened and made dust-free.
Use the table below to determine which quantity is appropriate for your project:
|Product||Number of m2||Base (FS501)||Hardener (FS511)||Pigment (FS521)|
|10 kg||3.5 m2||7.6 kg||2.2 kg||200 gr|
|25 kg||8.5 m2||19 kg||5.5 kg||500 gr|
Additional information on the PU Cast Floor
Colour: RAL colours
Viscosity: approx. 4800 mPa.sec
Density: 1.4 kg/l
Processing time: approx. 35 minutes
Mixing ratio: 100:28 (parts by weight)
Consumption: approx. 3 kg/m2
Layer thickness: approx. 2.2 mm
Dust dry: after approx. 8 hours
Walkable: after approx. 18 hours
Hardness: Shore D approx. 40
Apply next coat: within 24 hours (if you wait longer, you should mechanically roughen up the surface slightly and make it dust-free before applying a new coat)
Make your own PU cast floor
Now that you know everything about the application of a polyurethane self-levelling floor, you can start doing it yourself. A PU self-levelling floor is always shipped for free. Do you still have some questions? We are happy to help you. We are easy to reach via Whatsapp or live chat. Do not hesitate to contact us. We can also be reached by telephone at +31 85 0220090 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.
PU vloerpigment | RAL 1000 Groenbeige | 200 gr
|EUH210||Safety data sheet available on request.|
|EUH211||Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.|
FS511 PU gietvloer B component 2,2 kg
|H317||May cause an allergic skin reaction.|
|P101||If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children.|
|P261||Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.|
|P302+P352||IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/…|
|P333+P313||If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.|
|P362+P364||Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.|
|P501B||Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local, regional or international regulations|