International B-Free Conversion Coat
- 2-component primer
- To seal off old antifouling
- Contents: 750 ml & 2.5 litres
International B-Free Conversion Coat is a 2-component primer specifically designed to seal off conventional antifouling which is already present. The conversion primer is applied before painting B-Free Tiecoat, as part of a conversion system for B-Free Explore.
Benefits B-Free Conversion Coat
- Compatible and can be applied over a conventional antifouling in good condition, without having to remove it completely.
- Seals the existing antifouling, allowing easy conversion to a B-Free antifouling system.
- Easy one-coat application to prepare the surface before applying B-Free Tiecoat.
Packaging: 750 ml & 2.5 litres
Recommended layers: 1 layer
Adhesive-free: 2 hours (at 25°C)
Potlife: 3 hours (at 25°C)
Application: brush or roller
Shelf life: 2 years
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.