Tec7 Glue, Mount and Seal
- Strong 1-component sealant
- For gluing, mounting and sealing
- Cures even under water
Tec7 Glue, Mount and Seal a 1-component formula for bonding, mounting and sealing. The elastic polymer sealant offers excellent adhesion to various materials and has a very high final strength. This makes this adhesive sealant the first choice for very many applications where high final strength and fast curing are required. The polymer sealant is suitable for indoor and outdoor use and can also be used for underwater bonding.
Tec7 Glue, Mount and Seal easily replaces assembly adhesive, wood adhesive, PU adhesive, sanitary silicone sealant, acrylic sealant and butylene sealant.
Benefits of Tec7 Glue, Mount and Seal
- Excellent adhesion (also on wet surfaces).
- After curing, super strong and permanently elastic.
- High UV and fungus resistance.
- Water and airtight.
- Almost odourless (free of phthalates, solvents and isocyanates).
Always apply the sealing adhesive to a clean, dust and grease-free substrate. If necessary clean the surface with Tec7 Cleaner. You can easily apply the adhesive with manual or air caulking gun at a temperature of minimum 5°C and maximum 40°C. The ideal glue thickness for and optimal strength is 3 mm. After approximately 25 minutes (at 23°C) the adhesive is tack-free and after at least 24 hours it is cured.
We advise to test the adhesion to plastics, powder coatings, exotic wood and bituminous materials. When gluing mirrors in sanitary facilities, only apply vertical strips of adhesive to avoid stagnant moisture due to condensation.
Applications Tec7 Glue, Mount and Seal
Tec7 Glue, Mount and Seal s very versatile and suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Suitable for all applications: in the construction and sanitary sectors and general maintenance. Tec7 replaces mounting, wood and PU adhesive, silicone sealant, sanitary silicone sealant, acrylate adhesive and butyl caulking.
- As a universal adhesive, Tec7 adheres to most substrates and does not attack synthetic materials.
- Also suitable for mirrors, natural stone (does not bleed through), metal, polyester, polystyrene foam and moist substrates, even under water.
- Overpaintable with most common paints.
- Lower adhesion on PP, PE bitumen and silicones.
This polymer sealant is very suitable for bonding vibrating constructions in the metal, container, wagon, ship, caravan and coachbuilding industry. In addition, you can use this product for bonding and sealing natural stone and mirrors. Joints and construction seams in wet areas can also be easily sealed using Tec7 Glue, Mount and Seal. Furthermore, this sealing adhesive is also used for sealing countertops and sinks and for bonding facade panels, window sills and tiles.
Colour: black, white or grey
Contents: 310 ml tube
Skin time: after 8 minutes (23°C)
Tack-free: after 25 minutes (23°C)
- 24 hours: 6 mm
- 48 hours: 7 mm
- 72 hours: 8 mm
Elongation at break: 350%
Chemical resistance: good: water, seawater, aliphatic solvents, oils, greases, dilute organic acids, lyes
Adhesion: excellent on polyester, epoxy, stone, concrete, mortar, glass, mirrors, metal, anodised or lacquered aluminum, galvanised steel, copper, brass, (hard) PVC, natural stone, wood etc.
Application: caulking gun 290-310 ml
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.