Tec7 PT7 Adhesion Primer
- Transparent adhesive primer
- For adhesives and paints
- On challenging materials
This Tec7 transparent adhesion primer increases adhesion considerably on difficult materials such as powder coatings, painted surfaces and plastics such as ABS, EPDM and PP. Doesn't leave any marks or stains. Suitable for bonding with MS polymers, silicones and tapes as well as for painting and spraying. No better adhesion on bare metals.
Benefits of Tec7 PT7
- Adhesion primer for adhesives and paints.
- Increases adhesion on challenging materials (powder coating, painted surfaces and plastics).
- Doesn't leave any marks or stains.
Instructions for use
- After releasing the mixing ball, shake well before use.
- Apply on a clean surface. If necessary clean with Tec7 Cleaner and/or Multiclean, and wipe dry or dry with compressed air.
- Apply a thin layer and allow to dry for 10 minutes at 20°C.
- Apply further treatment (bond, tape, paint). Always perform an adhesion test, as every adhesive or sealant may react differently in conjunction with this primer.
- After use, empty the spray head by holding the can upside down.
Contents: 200 ml
Use: ± 23 m² per 400 ml, ± 1-1/2m² per 150 ml
Drying time: ± 10 min. VOC: 276.4g/l Free of heavy metals Shelf life: 120 months at a temperature between 10°C and 25°C and max. air humidity of 60% Safety measures: please consult the safety datasheet
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.
|H222||Extremely flammable aerosol.|
|H229||Pressurised container: May burst if heated.|
|H315||Causes skin irritation.|
|H336||May cause drowsiness or dizziness.|
|H411||Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|
|P101||If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children.|
|P210||Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.|
|P211||Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.|
|P251||Do not pierce or burn, even after use.|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.|
|P405||Store locked up.|
|P410+P412||Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F.|
|P501B||Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local, regional or international regulations|