Tec7 WP7-201 Instant Waterproof
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Fully water and windproof
WP7-201 is the latest waterproofing and flexible sealing spray from Tec7's Waterprotect product line. Instant Waterproof is universally applicable for sealing, repairing and protecting all surfaces. Tec7 WP7-201 forms an elastic waterproof coating which protects against shock, impact and stone chips and also reduces vibration and noise. The product is sandable after curing and is also repaintable.
Benefits of Tec7 Instant Waterproof
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Protects against water and rust.
- Completely waterproof and windproof.
- Emergency repair of small leaks in roofs.
- Sealing leaking gutters.
- Sealing screw and drill holes.
- Anticorrosion coating of metal components.
- Protects auto parts against stone chips.
- Sealing roof screws in corrugated sheets.
- Protecting and sealing parts of caravan, mobile home, trailer etc.
- Protecting parts of boats against splashing (sea)water.
Instructions for use
- Apply WP7-201 onto a clean and dry substrate. If necessary, clean with Tec7 Cleaner and/or Multiclean.
- Sand smooth surfaces and protect surrounding materials if needed.
- Shake the can well for 1 minute, after liberating the mixing ball.
- Apply from a distance of 25-40 cm from the surface.
- Ensure you apply a thin layer first and then build up to a layer thickness of approximately 0.5 mm.
- Please allow 10 minutes evaporation time between two layers.
- Empty the nozzle by spraying with the can upside down.
Clean tools immediately with Tec7 Cleaner. After curing, it can only be removed mechanically. Can be painted with most paints and lacquers after 90 minutes. Test adhesion on plastics, powder coatings, exotic woods and bituminous materials. Do not use in the rain, in ponds, strong wind or on very warm surfaces. WP7-201 is not water pressure resistant.
1 aerosol 500 ml = +/- 1m² (+/- 0.5 mm layer thickness)
Composition: rubber / synthetic resin
Contents: 500 ml (aerosol)
Consistency: semi-liquid resistant to sagging
Relative density: 0.8 (+/- 0.03) Application temperature: between + 15°C and + 25°C Temperature resistance: from -40°C to + 90°C Waterproof: immediately Skin formation (0.5 mm thickness at 20°C, 50% R.H.): 25 minutes. Time between 2 layers (0.5 mm thickness at 20°C, 50% R.H.): 10 minutes. Complete drying (0.5 mm thickness at 20°C, 50% R.H.): 90 minutes. Paintable: yes Resistance: water, seawater, oil, weak acids and bases Shelf life: 24 months, in a dry room between +10°C and +30°C.
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.
|H222||Extremely flammable aerosol.|
|H229||Pressurised container: May burst if heated.|
|H315||Causes skin irritation.|
|H336||May cause drowsiness or dizziness.|
|H411||Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|
|P101||If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children.|
|P210||Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.|
|P211||Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.|
|P251||Do not pierce or burn, even after use.|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.|
|P405||Store locked up.|
|P410+P412||Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F.|
|P501B||Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local, regional or international regulations|