- For bonding and sealing
- Very strong 1-component sealant
- In black, white and grey
Tikalflex Contact 12 is a MS Polymer-based adhesive and sealant which has been developed with the high demands of construction and yacht building in mind. This neutral, 1-component elastic adhesive and sealant has excellent adhesion to various materials such as metals, aluminum, glass fibre reinforced plastic, polyester, epoxy, plexiglass, glass, concrete, stone, wood etc. It cures even under water. The final strength is very high.
Features Tikalflex Contact 12
- Odour and solvent-free
- Adhesive on wet surfaces
- Elastic after curing
- High initial strength
- Can be painted over
You can use Tikalflex sealant for the following applications, among others:
- Bonding of vibrating constructions such as metal construction, container, wagon, ship, caravan and bodywork construction.
- Bonding and sealing of natural stone and mirrors.
- Sealing of (slightly) dilated joints, construction seams and joints in wet areas.
- Bonding and sealing of counter tops and sinks.
- Structural bonding in (prefab) construction, including bonding of facade slabs, window sills, sills, insulation slabs, tiles etc.
Contents: tube 290 ml
Adheres to: polyester, epoxy, stone, concrete, mortar, glass, mirrors, metal, anodised or lacquered aluminum, galvanised steel, copper, brass, (hard) PVC, natural stone, wood etc.
Clour: black, grey or white
Application: caulk gun 290-310 ml
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.