Zellaan Porcelain Plaster
- On the basis of Acrylate
- Porcelain texture
- In 1 and 5 kg packs
Zellaan Porcelain Plaster is a harmless casting compound based on acrylate. Porcelain plaster is used to cast plaster sculptures and is suitable for processing with, among other things, Silicones or Alginate.
Zellaan porcelain plaster is easy to process and is supplied in powder form. By mixing it with water according to the mixing ratio, the gypsum powder hardens into a porcelain like material.
Benefits Porcelain Plaster
- Easy to process.
- Quick hardening.
- Can be painted over.
Porcelain plaster is easy to apply. Just follow the instructions below:
- Measure the right amount of powder and water according to the mixing ratio (1 part water and 3 parts plaster powder).
- Gently sprinkle the porcelain plaster into the water.
- Wait for at least 20 seconds untill the plaster is fully absorbed.
- Stir the mixture well without knocking air bubbles into it (mix larger quantities mechanically).
- Pour the mixture into the mold in a thin stream.
- Now let the cast harden for about 30 minutes before you remove it from the mold.
Contents: 1 kg or 5 kg
Mixing ratio: 1:3 (1 part water and 3 parts gypsum powder)
Shelf life: 12 months in closed packaging
Curing time: approximately 30 minutes
Paintable: after 8 hours
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.