- Aluminim vacuum connector
- Size: 2.5 inches
- For 1/4" BSP external thread
The aluminum vacuum connector is used to connect a vacuum hose to a vacuum bag. The base is placed under the bag, after which a small cut is made in the bag. The top section is pressed onto the base through the cut and secured with a quarter turn.
The vacuum connector has 1/4" male thread and can optionally be supplied with connections for various types of vacuum hoses.
Instructions for use
- Place the vacuum connector under the vacuum bag.
- Cut a small hole in the vacuum bag.
- Insert the upper part of the valve into the valve base through the hole in the vacuum bag.
- Screw the upper part of the connector in place.
Material Type O-ring Seals: silicone rubber
Maximum temperature: 260°C
Size: 2.5 inches (6.35 cm)
Connection: 1/4" BSP male thread
- 10x12 mm rigid vacuum hose.
- 8x14 mm silicone vacuum hose.
- quick disconnect male part.
- quick disconnect female part.
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.