Vacuum film 50 μm
- Flexible vacuum film
- Strong and airtight
- For polyester and epoxy
Vacuum film for making vacuum bags or vacuuming in a mould. The strong vacuum film is 50 μm thick, which greatly reduces the risk of leaks. The vacuum film is very flexible for easy handling.
This vacuum film adheres very well to our Sealant tapes and is available on rolls of 150 cm and 300 cm wide.
- Packed on rolls, boxed.
- 50 μm thickness.
- Strong and flexible vacuum film.
- Easy to use.
- Very good adhesion to sealant tape.
Maximum temperature: 180ºC
- 150 cm x 5 metres (sheet) (7,5 m2)
- 150 cm x 20 metres (sheet) (30 m2)
- 150 cm x 100 metres (sheet) (150 m2)
- 300 cm x 5 metres (centre fold) (15 m2)
- 300 cm x 20 metres (centre fold) (60 m2)
- 300 cm x 150 metres (centre fold) (450 m2)
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.