- Waterproofs walls
- Energy-saving and dirt-resistant
- Contents: 5 litres
Facade Waterproof (WP7-401) is an invisible exterior wall protector and sealer from the Tec7's Waterprotect series. WP7-401 helps prevent frost damage and prevents the loss of heat through the walls, rain penetration, green deposits and moss growth on north-facing facades. In addition, WP7-401 reduces the adhesion of dirt, making facades easier to clean.
Tec7 Facade Waterproof is easy to use and is visible when applied, but invisible after penetration. In addition, this product is applicable on all porous, mineral substrates and is fully absorbed after 30 to 60 minutes. This product contains no solvents nor VOCs.
Benefits of Tec7 Facade Waterproof
- Water repellent treatment of facades.
- Allows walls to breathe.
- Energy saving, reduces frost damage.
- Dirt resistant.
- 1 layer = 25 years protection.
- Treatment of facades after cavity insulation.
- Renovation of walls with rain penetration.
- Watertight sealing of brick for external protection.
- Voor brick, mineral plaster, porous natural stone, sand-lime brick, brick strips, concrete etc.
Instructions for use
- Apply Tec7 Facade Waterproof on stable, clean, hand dry and porous facade.
- Allow two days to dry after cleaning and at least 7 days after repair of masonry.
- Apply undiluted in one thick layer with a fur roller or a block brush.
Treat or cover natural stone completely to prevent staining. Wood can also be treated, we recommend to first test it on a wood sample and let it dry for 24 hours. Immediately remove spillage with a damp cloth and rinse with clean water. Clean material with clean water. Remove dried spots using Tec7 Cleaner.
Basis: water-based silane emulsion
Contents: 5L (square bucket)
Colour: white/ yellow-white when applied, transparent after penetration
Relative density: 0.83 (+/- 0.02)
Solid content: +/- 25%
Application temperature: +5°C /+30°C
Rain resistant: after full recording (+/-30 minutes)
Consumption: +/- 30m2 / 5L depending on the substrate varying between 20 to 40m2 / 5L
Shelf life: 12 months, stored cool and dry in original packaging
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.
|EUH208A||Contains reaction mass (3:1) of 5-chloor-2-methyl-2H-isothiazool-3-on and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazool-3-on. May produce an allergic reaction.|