- Liquid membrane
- 100% waterproof
With WP7-101 you can easily waterproof roof details, edges and borders. This MS hybrid polymer is easy to spread and quickly hardens into a very long-lasting sealing membrane. This universal roof sealing is uitable for repair, finishing and renovation of medium-sized roofs. The liquid membrane can be applied both horizontally and vertically on most roof and building materials. WP7-101 can also be applied on slightly damp substrates, is rainproof after 2 hours and does not contain any solvents or toxic substances.
Benefits of WP7-101
- Durable waterproof and windproof, even in difficult places.
- Good adhesion to EPDM, tiles, metal roof materials.
- 100% water proof and UV stable from 1 mm.
- Permanently flexible and walkable.
- Roof sealing and renovation.
- Sealing of roof details such as conduits, connections, transitions, edges and sides.
- Renovation of roof elements and small flat roofs.
- Repairing leaks in EPDM foil, lead flashing, zinc and copper work.
- Protection of underground garden wood.
Instructions for use
- Apply WP7-101 on a clean and stable surface, talso suitable to apply on slightly damp surfaces.
- Always reinforce fragile surfaces, connections, seams and corners with Fiberglass Tape. Large areas (>4 m2) should be reinforced with Fiberglass reinforcement mesh.
- Now apply WP7-101 with a brush or spatula, one layer of a minimum of 1 mm thickness should be applied.
- Clean your tools immediately with Tec7 Cleaner. After curing, only remove mechanically. Clean your hands with RESION Cleaning Wipes.
- A surplus can be stored for a short time if the bag in the pot is sealed airtight.
We recommend to always test the adhesion on EPDM and plastics in advance. Discolouration and/or loss of adhesion may occur on bituminous materials. WP7-101 can be applied to roofing treated with slate but is not suitable for permanent submersion. The consumption of this product varies according to the roughness of the substrate.
Base: 1K MS Hybrid polymer
Contents: 310 ml (sealant tube), 750 ml (tin), 5 ltr (bucket)
Curing: cross-linking by reaction with air humidity
Consumption: 1 liter/m2 (voor 1mm dikte)
Relative density: 1.36
Procesing temperature: between +5°C and +35°C
Temperature resistance: from -40°C to +90°C
Tack free time: 45 minutes
Skin formation: 1 hour
- after 24 hours: >2 mm
- after 72 hours: >4 mm
Shrinkage: (DIN EN ISO 10563): ≤ 15%
Hardness: (Shore A, EN 53505): 40
Tensile strength: (EN 53504 S2): 1.8 N/mm2
E-modulus (EN 53504 S2): 1,3 N/mm2
Elongation at break (EN 53504 S2): +/- 150%
Shelf life: 12 months, in closed, original packaging, dry, cool and frost-free
Safety measures: please consult the safety data sheet
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.