Tikalflex Clear 10 Adhesive Sealant
- 1-component adhesive
- Very strong bonding
Tikalflex Clear 10 is a transparent MS Polymer adhesive developed for bonding/sealing glass, acrylic glass, polycarbonate, PVC to steel, aluminum, GRP and wood. This adhesive kit meets the high requirements of the construction and yacht building industry. High initial strength.
Tikalflex Clear 10 adheres to various materials such as metals, aluminum, glass fibre reinforced plastic, polyester, epoxy, plexiglass, glass, concrete, stone, wood, etc. Even under water this MS polymer sealant cures.
Features Tikalflex Clear 10
- Odour and solvent-free.
- Adhesive on wet surfaces.
- Weatherproof bur not UV resistant.
- Elastic after curing.
- High initial strength.
You can use Tikalflex sealant for the following applications, among others:
- Suitable for bonding vibrating constructions such as metal construction, container, wagon, ship, caravan and bodywork construction.
- Bonding and sealing of natural stone and mirrors.
- Sealing of (slightly) dilated joints, construction seams and joints in wet areas.
- Bonding and sealing of counter tops and sinks.
- Structural bonding in (prefab) construction, including bonding of facade slabs, window sills, sills, insulation slabs, tiles etc.
Contents: tube 290 ml
Adheres to: polyester, epoxy, stone, concrete, mortar, glass, mirrors, metal, anodised or painted aluminum, galvanised steel, copper, brass, (hard) PVC, natural stone, wood etc.
Application: caulk gun 290-310 ml
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.