Tec7 Remove All cleaner for chemical residues
- Removes all kinds of residues
- Leaves surface clean
- Environmentally friendly
Tec7 Remove All is a universal cleaner for persistant chemical residues. Remove All penetrates the deposits and unbinds them from the substrate. Old layers of paint peel off, cured sealant comes off the substrate and residues of polyurethane foam soften, making them easy to remove. Are you going to remove old sealant or PUR residue? Use eco-friendly Tec7 Remove All!
The sealant remover is suitable for removing:
- Cured polyurethane foam.
- Sealant and adhesive residues.
- Graffiti, paints and varnishes.
- Soot desposit.
Benefits of Tec7 Remove All
- Cleans persistant dirt deposits.
- Easy to use.
Instructions for use
Tec7 Remove All cleaner is easy to use. Follow the instructions below for the best result:
- Cut off as much of the residue as possible (polyurethane foam, sealant etc.).
- If possible, sand the top coat of paint, also of graffiti. This helps the product penetrate faster.
- Remove dust and dirt.
- Apply plenty of Remove All and allow to take effect depending on the application (approx. 1 to 2 hours).
- Remove the loosened dirt.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Always rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Warning: Remove All penetrates the deposits and unbinds them from the substrate. Consequently, you should always test the resistance of the substrate. Extra caution is advised on: lacquered and painted surfaces, powder coatings, laminate, veneer and other glued top layers.
Contents: 50 ml
Base: acetal solvent
Shelf life: 18 months, in closed original packaging, dry, cool and frost-free
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.