- Heats up the Froth-Pak cylinders
- Maintains the temperature
- Operates on 230 volts
The Froth-Pak heating jacket heats Froth-Pak cylinders to the right temperature, making it easy to spray the material. This heating jacket is suitable for heating up 2 cylinders of Froth-Pak 180 (the 400-litre variant) or 1 cylinder of Froth-Pak 600 (the 1400-litre variant).
These heating jackets have an output of 40 watts, making them hassle-free to use in the car when connected to a 12v to 230v inverter.
Features Froth-Pak heating jacket
- Power: 40 watts
- Can be connected in the car (via 12v to 230v converter)
- Suitable for connecting 1 cylinder Froth-Pak 600 (the 1400 litre variant) or 2 cylinders Froth-Pak 180 (the 400 litre variant).
Required heating jackets
- For the Froth-Pak 180 (400 litre version): 1 heating jacket. Apply it around both cylinders simultaneously.
- For the Froth-Pak 600 (1400 litre version): 2 heating jacket. Apply 1 heating mat per cylinder.
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.