- "Wipe on, wipe off and done"
- Free of silicones and VOCs
- High-gloss finish
With Farécla's user-friendly Clean and Protect Spray, you can easily clean and protect the surface of your boat or caravan. Spray, wipe on, wipe off, done!
Rapidly removes compound and masking tape residues, fingerprints and dust – but also harsher contaminants such as birdlime – from paint, glass, rubber and plastics.
Creates a friction-free layer enhancing clarity and the depth of glossy surfaces.
Adds a silicone-free layer of protection to the surface which provides long lasting water beading and easy-clean properties.
Benefits Farécla Clean and Protect Spray
- No silicones. No VOC. Pleasant smell.
- Streak-free. No stains. No residue – even on textured plastic trims.
- Friction-free, high gloss finish.
- Long lasting protection.
- Use on paints, gelcoats, glass and trims.
Instructions for use
Farécla Clean and Protect Spray is versatile and can be used on all paints, gelcoats, glass, trims, rubbers and plastics. Can be used on satin and matt finishes, as well as gloss paintwork.
- Spray liberally onto the surface.
- Use a clean microfibre cloth to immediately wipe off polishing residues, glue lines etc.
- Using a 2nd clean, dry microfibre cloth, buff the surface.
For more tougher contamination like birdlime, allow the product to dwell for a few seconds before wiping. If left and dried on the surface - wet with more product.
Contents: 1 litre
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.