- Compact and lightweight
- Flexible shaft + stand
- Very suitable for Resin Art
The FERM CTM1010 Combitool is the tool for finishing or polishing resin art jobs. The compact combi tool has a 160-watt motor and is universal in use thanks to its variable speed regulation. You can use the combitool for sanding, polishing, grinding, drilling and engraving.
The flexible shaft and included stand give you even more freedom of movement and allow you to work very precisely. In addition, the CTM1010 combi tool comes with 40 accessories that are easy to change thanks to the spindle lock. So you can quickly change attachments.
Benefits FERM CTM1010 Combitool
- Very suitable tool for Resin Art.
- Universal in use due to variable speed control.
- Optimal working comfort due to flexible rod and long cord.
- Supplied with accessories and storage case.
Applications FERM CTM1010 Combitool
The FERM CTM1010 can be equipped with various accessories, allowing you to use the machine for many different jobs.
- Cutting out
The packaging of the multi-tool contains the following products:
- FERM CTM1010 Combitool
- Flexible shaft
- Collet spanner + 2 collets
- 40 accessories
- Storage case
- Cable length: 3 metres
- Connection voltage: 230 V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Input power: 160 W
- No load speed: 15,000-35,000 /min
- Collets capacity: 2.4mm and 3.2mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.