- Very accurate
- Robust housing
- Includes vapour pressure sensor
Digital vacuum gauge for accurate measurement of vacuum pressures. This gauge shows the absolute pressure required for a successful infusion and shows it very accurately on the display (at 0.1mbar). This is the only way to guarantee the consistent quality of the infused components.
In addition, the digital vacuum gauge also shows the temperature at which water boils, at the measured pressure. This way you can easily check whether the vacuum chamber is already free of water. This makes this meter ideal for various applications such as the vacuuming and dewatering of air conditioning and cooling installations, the degassing of casting resins, and for working with vacuum injection (Resin Infusion).
The accurate indication on the illuminated display also shows very quickly if there is a leak in the system, without having to wait long.
Features Digitale vacuum meter
- Backlit display
- Highly accurate
- With boiling point sensor for water vapor
- Robust version (very sturdy)
- Reach: 1100 - 0 mbar
- Accuracy: tot 10 micron
- Resolution: 0,1 mbar
- Absolute pressure sensor: 6 bar
- Overload: 5 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C tot + 50°C
- Battery life (without backlit display): 2400 uur (2x AA)
- Units: Micron, Torr, mmHg, hPa, mbar, Pa, inH20, inHg
- Connections: 2x 7/16" UNF, 1x mini DIN (testo 570)
- Brand: DD Compound
Scope of supply
The digital vacuum meter is supplied with the following products:
- 1x Digital vacuum meter
- 2x AA battery
- 3x Connector for hose (6mm, 8mm, 10mm)
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.