- Regulates resin infusion
- Simplifies vacuum injection
- Optimal resin-fibre-ratio
MTI-valve is a great innovation in the field of vacuum injection. The MTI-valve is used in the resin line and controls the resin infusion by means of pressure. The valve opens and closes automatically to distribute the resin supply evenly. This way you obtain an optimal resin-to-fibre ratio, without having to constantly monitor the supply.
- Regulates the resin infusion.
- Simplifies vacuum injection.
- No resin build-up at the inlet point.
- Optimal resin-to-fibre ratio.
- Complete impregnation of the fibre.
How does the MTI-valve work?
The video below explains how the MTI-valve works:
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.