PU Silk gloss for garages
With the strong silk gloss PU coating from Dr. Schutz you extend the life of your epoxy or PU self-levelling floor. The strong silk gloss coating gives a scratchproof protection and increases the resistance to chemicals (hair dye, cleaning products, etc.) and softeners (e.g. from rubber).
The 2-component PU coating is stronger than RESION PU satin. This makes the coating also suitable for outdoor applications. The coating is also resistant to the migration of car tyre rubber. By finishing your screed with the transparent coating, you also reduce the adhesion of dirt and the coating simplifies the maintenance of your floor.
Benefits of PU Anticolor
- Protective coating for PU and epoxy floors.
- Suitable for covering with a sliding wall (so that it can be covered during application and curing).
- Resistant to car tyres.
- Reduces the adhesion of dirt.
- Simplifies maintenance (extremely stain resistant).
- Light fast / UV stable.
Instructions for use
Clean the floor well before applying PU Anticolor. Also make sure that the floor is dry, clean and free from dust, grease, oil and detergent residues.
- Add the hardener to the coating and mix both components by stirring thoroughly or mixing slowly by machine.
- Allow the mixture to stand for approximately 10 minutes.
- Roll out the coating evenly over the floor (the processing time is 1 hour).
- Always work 'wet on wet', but avoid puddles.
- Apply a second coat of PU Silk Matt after a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 48 hours (otherwise sand).
Now allow the floor to cure for at least 12 hours before the floor can be loaded carefully. The final resistance of the coating is reached after approx. 7 days at room temperature. For more information, please read the technical documentation. There you will also find tips and additional information about the coating.
|2.5 L (approx. 25m2, assuming 2 layers)||2 liters||500 ml|
|5 L (approx. 50m2, assuming 2 layers)||4 liters||1 liter|
Gloss: Silk gloss
Consumption: 50 gr/m2
Processing temperature: 18-25°C
Relative humidity: 40-65%
Mixing ratio: 4:1 (when using part of the contents)
Processing time: approx. 1 hour
Apply second layer: after 2 hours (do not wait longer than 12 hours)
Dust dry: approx. 12 hours
Fully cured: after approx. 7 days (at room temperature)
Suitable for: Epoxy vloeren en PU vloeren
- Coating: 18 months
- Hardener: 9 months
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.