- Free of copper and biocide
- Self-abrasive antifouling
- Easy to use
Hempel Ecopower Cruise Antifouling is the ideal antifouling for slow-moving boats in an environment where high environmental demands are made. The Ecopower antifouling is free of copper and biocide. With this self-sharpening antifouling you protect your boat against fouling, so you can easily clean the boat every season. Hempel's advanced binder technology regulates the self-renewing effect throughout the season.
You can use Ecopower Cruise for virtually all slow-moving boats with a substrate of polyester, aluminum, wood and steel!
Benefits of Hempel Ecopower Cruise
- Free of copper and biocide.
- Self-sharpening antifouling.
- Easy to process.
- Suitable for most surfaces (including aluminum).
- Suitable for fresh water.
Instructions for use
Hempel's Ecopower Cruise is easy to apply by brush, roller, spray or paint pad. The minimum processing temperature is 5°C. Avoid working in direct sunlight.
- Always ensure that the surface is lightly sanded, clean, grease-free and dry before applying the Hempel antifouling.
- Ensure that the surface has been properly prepared for the antifouling to function optimally. Treat untreated surfaces with Hempel Underwater Primer. Do the same if the old antifouling is in poor condition.
- Stir the contents well to obtain an attractive colour. This is because the product contains heavy particles. Apply 2 coats of Hempel Ecopower Cruise with a dry film thickness of 40 µm. If necessary, add up to 5% thinner thinner to aid application.
- Apply an extra layer around the waterline and to areas susceptible to wear.
- After approximately 4 hours (at 20°C) the antifouling is dry to the touch and ready for painting.
- After approximately 24 hours up to a maximum of 9 months you can put the boat in the water.
Contents: 0.75 ltr and 2.5 ltr
Colour: black, red, white, blue
Consumption: approx. 14.3 m2/l
Hand-dry: 4 hours (at 20°C)
Can be painted: 4 hours (at 20°C)
Application: brush, roller or paint pad
Thinner: Hempel Thinner 808 (No. 3)
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.