- Ultra-fine polishing paste
- Provides long-lasting protection
- High-gloss result
International Marine Polish is an ultra-fine polish with wax. The polish provides a high-gloss effect and long-term protection against salty water, sunlight and oil. Marine Polish is suitable for use on gelcoat and painted surfaces.
Benefits of International Marine Polish
- Protects against salty water, sunlight, oil, etc.
- Contains no silicones and after polishing you will have a brilliant high-gloss surface that is easy to clean.
- Prevents discolouration on scratches.
- Also suitable for caravans, cars or garden furniture.
Instructions for use
- Clean the surface with International Super Cleaner.
- Rinse the surface with tap water and let it dry.
- Shake the container well and apply a thin layer of Marine Polish with a clean, dry cloth.
- Allow to dry.
- Apply the ultrafine polish until a high gloss result is achieved (change the cloth regularly).
- Protect the surface with Marine Wax for optimal protection.
Contents: 500 ml
Application: manually or mechanically
Shelf life: 2 years (store in a frost-free place in closed packaging)
Suitable surfaces: polyester and painted surfaces
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.