- Liquid polish
- Removes scratches and oxidation
- Free of wax and silicones
International Liquid Rubbing is a liquid polish for restoring a beautiful shine in gelcoat and painted surfaces. Liquid Rubbing contains no waxes or silicones and can be applied by mechanically or manually.
Benefits of International Liquid Rubbing
- Easy to use.
- Removes light scratches and oxidation.
- Also suitable for caravans or garden furniture.
Instructions for use
- Clean the surface with International Super Cleaner.
- Rinse the surface with tap water and let it dry.
- Shake the container well and apply Liquid Rubbing with a clean, dry cloth.
- Polish the surface in a circular motion. Mechanical polishing (800-1,000 rpm) is the most efficient way.
- Then polish the surface with a dry, clean cloth.
- Protect the surface with Marine Polish and Marine Wax.
Contents: 500 ml
Application: manually or mechanically
Shelf life: 2 years (store in a frost-free place in a closed container)
Suitable surfaces: polyester and painted surfaces
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.