International Teak Oil
- Teakwood protection
- Impregnates even damp wood
- Contains a rust inhibitor
International Teak Oil is a deep impregnating oil for the protection of teak decks and teak interiors. The traditional formula contains linseed and tung oil for the ultimate protection against mould and UV light. This oil for teak is easy to use and contains an anti-rust wax for protection of screws and nails.
Benefits of International Teak Oil
- Traditional Scandinavian formula with linseed and tung oil for ultimate protection.
- For use on hardwood, interior and exterior.
- Gives an attractive silky finish.
- Impregnates even damp wood.
- Contains rust inhibitors for metal surfaces.
Instructions for use
- Make sure the wood is clean and dry and clean the wood with Teak Restorer if required.
- Shake the packaging well before use.
- Apply the teak oil with a cloth or brush.
- Allow the oil to dry.
- If desired, you can reapply the teak oil during the season.
Contents: 500 ml
Application: brush or cloth
Shelf life: 2 years (store frost-free in a closed container)
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.