- Restores the colour of teak
- Not harmful for polyester
- Also for garden furniture
International Teak Restorer cleans and restores the natural colour of teak and other hardwoods. Teak Restorer is not harmful to polyester, varnish, painted surfaces or aluminum.
Benefits of International Teak Restorer
- Restores the natural colour of teak.
- For use on hardwood (interior and exterior).
- For decks, teak parts and their finishing.
- Not harmful for polyester, varnish, paintwork or aluminum.
- Also suitable for garden furniture.
Instructions for use
- Wet the teak thoroughly with tap water or salty water.
- Clean the surface with Super Cleaner if the teak is extremely dirty.
- Shake the container well before use.
- Apply Teak Restorer generously and leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Scrub the surface across the grain.
- Rinse the surface with tap water.
Contents: 500 ml
Application: cloth or sponge
Shelf life: 2 years (store frost-free in a closed container)
Suitable for: teak and other types of hardwood
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.