- Epoxy finishing putty
- For processing from 5°
Variopox Finishing Putty T5 is a two-component finishing putty based on an epoxy resin with fine fillers. This putty can be used from 5°C and is suitable for filling holes and unevennesses for application above and below the waterline.
Variopox Finishing Filler T5 is the ideal product to finish surfaces treated with Variopox putty or Variopox LG putty. In addition, this Variopox putty has excellent adhesion to IJmopox ZF primer HB coating and epoxy putties.
Benefits Variopox Finishing Putty T5
- Finishing layer for Variopox Filler or Variopox LG Putty.
- Suitable for above and below the waterline.
- Excellent adhesion to IJmopox ZF primer and HB coating and other epoxy putties.
- Resistant to various chemicals.
- Semi-flexible, absorbing vibrations.
- Supplied in a handy tube suitable for a standard sealant gun.
Contents: 150 ml (tube)
Minimum processing temperature: 5°C
Mixing ratio: 67:33 (parts by weight)
Density: approx. 1.7 g/cm3 (mixed product)
Solids content: approx. 100 % (by volume)
Yield: 1.2 m2/kg
Processing time: 45 minutes (at 15°)
Dust dry: after approx. 2 hours (at 15°)
Sandable: after approx. 4 hours (at 15°)
Fully cured after: 1 day, see additional information
Can be painted over:
- minimum: 12 hours (at 15°), see additional technical documentation
- maximum: unlimited, if clean, grease-free and sanded
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.