- Hexagonal core material
- Slow resin flow
- Suitable for vacuum injection
Lantor Soric LRC3 is the Soric version with reduced resin absorption (Low Resin Consumption). The larger "islands" with a hexagonal shape ensure a guaranteed thickness of 3 mm and promote resin flow during vacuum injection.
Lantor LRC can also be used for wet bagging, if some extra resin absorption during lamination is taken into account.
Features Lantor Soric LRC
- Designed to obtain the lowest weight.
- Limited current capacity compared to SoricS F and Soric XF.
- Available in 3 mm thickness.
- Suitable for epoxy, polyester and vinylester.
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Colour: white
- Resin absorption: approx. 1000 gr/m2
- Suitable for: polyester, vinylester and epoxy
- 1.27 x 5 metres (6.35 m2)
- 1.27 x 50 metres (63.5 m2)
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.