- Dilutes DD paint
- To process with brush and roller
- Slows down, so longer flow
This brush thinner is a slow thinner specially formulated for polyurethane paints. The slow brush thinner is suitable for DD Double Coat and can in certain cases result in a better flow, giving you a more beautiful end result.
Features DD Coat Brush Thinner (slow)
- Special thinner for brush or roller applications of polyurethane paints and varnishes.
- Can be added to, for example, DD Double Coat, DD Coat Double UV or DD Coat Karaat.
- Slow evaporation, improves application properties and prevents brush or roller marks during application at higher temperatures.
Application slow brush thinner
- Mix the two components (base and hardener) of the desired coat.
- Then carefully add the brush thinner to the mixture until the desired viscosity is achieved. Only add the brush thinner after the induction time, if any, has elapsed.
- Stir the mixture regularly during application.
- For detailed application data, refer to the technical documentation of the paint you are using.
Packaging: 250 ml, 5 litres
Shelf life: stored cool and dry in original packaging, minimum 12 months
Slow brush thinner for DD Coat is also available as slow spray thinner.
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.