- Strong structural adhesive
- Hybrid adhesive (CA & Acrylic)
- Open time of 25 minutes
Born2Bond Structural is a high-strength hybrid adhesive that provides fast set time at room temperature, while maintaining good workability. This product offers excellent bonding properties to a large variety of sealed substrates, including aluminum, plastics and elastomers, as well as porous substrates, such as wood, chipboard and leather. This adhesive is formulted for applications requiring mechanical resistance and resistance during use.
Benefits Born2Bond Structural
- Long open time (25 minutes).
- High adhesion strength.
- Adhesion to various substrates.
Bostik's cyanoacrylate adhesive adheres to many materials and is suitable for various applications, including:
- Structural bonding.
- Magnetic bonding.
- Plastic to metal bonding.
- Glass to leather bonding.
Instructions for use
Born2Bond Structural is easy to use. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Make sure the surface is clean, dry and grease-free before applying Born2Bond Structural.
- To use the adhesive, mix part A and part B. The product can be applied directly from the syringe using the mixing tube provided.
- Hold the syringe upright, remove the cap and apply the mixing tube. Dispense a small amount of adhesive until any air bubbles in the smaller component are removed.
- Make a test dose on a piece of paper to ensure both components are sufficiently mixed.
- Apply the mixed adhesive to one of the bond surfaces to be joined.
- Components should be assembled immediately after applying the mixed adhesive.
- Joints should be held by fixing or clamping until the adhesive has cured. Prevent assembled parts from moving during curing.
- The bond must be given time to reach full strength before being subjected to any use load (usually 24 hours).
Packaging: 10 gr, 50 gr
Base technology: hybrid cyanoacrylate and acrylate
Open time: 25 minutes
Curing speed: 30 - 90 seconds
Temperature Use Range: -40°C to 120°C.
Gap Filling Capacity: 5mm
Shelf life: 12 months, if stored in original packaging between 2°C and 8°C
View the technical documentation for more information on Born2Bond Structural.
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.