- Repair and finishing plaster
- Ready to use
Tec7 Filler is a snow-white elastic repair and finishing plaster for filling and repairing various building materials. The ready-to-use putty is superlight, easy to use and suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Benefits of Tec7 Filler
- Superlight elastic repair and finishing plaster.
- Ready to use indoors and outdoors.
- Excellent bond on all porous construction materials.
- Water-resistant and can be quickly painted over.
- Keeps for a long time, even after having been open frequently.
- For filling holes, tears and joints in walls and ceilings, plaster and stucco, plasterboard, gypsum board and blocks, wood, soft board and hard board, stone, limestone, porous concrete and all porous construction materials.
- For professional repairs of damages on painted or plastered surfaces.
- Filler is the perfect preparation and ensures a smooth finish before painting, hanging or decorating walls and ceilings, woodwork, plasterboard and stucco.
- Not suitable for use on surfaces such as metal or plastic.
Instructions for use
Apply Tec7 Filler on a dry, dust-free and grease-free surface, free of loose paint chips, plaster etc. To strengthen weak and/or loose surfaces, treating beforehand with Fixprimer (fixer) is recommended.
Density: (23 °C): 0.420 +/- 0.010 g/cm³
Basis: acryl dispersion
Hardening: shrinkage and tear-free
Skin formation by 23°C and 65% R.H.: < 20 min.
Can be painted over: after 1 hour
Transport temperature: between -15°C and +40°C.
Application temperature: between +5°C and +30°C.
Temperature resistance after curing: from -20°C up to +100°C.
Storage life: 36 months, dry and at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Safety measures: please consult the safety data sheet
- 250 ml (jar)
- 300 ml (cartridge)
- 750 ml (jar)
- 5 liter (bucket)
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.