Tec7 Prepare & Finish
- Cleaning, degreasing, smoothing
- High yield
Tec7 Prepare & Finish is for the perfect preparation and finish for adhesives and sealants. Prepare & Finish is pH neutral, therefore safe on every substrate> The product is compatible with any type of adhesive or sealant and removes both fine dust and grease as well as finger marks. Smoothing with Prepare & Finish ensures a perfectly smooth and closed joint, speeds up the curing of polymers and reduces the risk of mould on sanitary joints. The product contains no propellants, is non-toxic and is biodegradable.
Benefits of Prepare & Finish
- Cleaning, degreasing and smoothing.
- Professional smoothing of all sealants.
- Can be painted over without rinsing.
- Handy packaging with high efficiency (Bag-on-Valve).
Instructions for use
Cleaning before bonding and sealing:
- Remove as much loose dirt as possible with a brush or cloth.
- Spray the surface. When gluing, treat both surfaces.
- Leave for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Rub away the loosened contamination with a clean microfibre cloth.
- Allow to evaporate for a few minutes before applying adhesive or sealant.
Smoothing of joints:
- Put Prepare & Finish on the spatula, applicator tool or your finger.
- Smooth the joint and remove excess material.
- Degreasing and cleaning before bonding and sealing.
- Smoothing of joints.
- Compatible with e.g. MS-polymers, silicones, acrylic sealants, PU adhesives etc.
Contents: 400 ml
Composition: aqueous complex of surfactants and alcohols
pH: 7 (neutral)
Consumption per 400 ml:
- +/- 70 running meters (preparation and finishing)
- +/- 12 m² (cleaning before gluing)
Shelf life: 24 months, dry, cool and frost-free
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.