- In 50 and 100 gr. pack
- Perfect for ResinArt
- Wide range of colours
Resi-Tint MAX is a pigment paste which is available in over 20 colours. The pigment paste is very powerful and easy to use. With approximately 3% pigment you can easily colourize epoxy in the desired colour. The Resin Art pigments come in more than 20 colours that you can easily mix with each other. This way you can make your Resin Art unique! Resi-Tint Max also works very well with Resi-Blast allowing you to create amazing cell effects.
Benefits of Resi-Tint MAX
- Very powerful (easily creates an opaque colour)
- Available in more than 20 colours
- Colours can be mixed with each other
- Suitable for any epoxy resin
- Reacts well to Resi-Blast
How to use pigment paste
Resi-Tint MAX and other pigment pastes are very easy to use.
- Weigh the epoxy accurately with a scale. Keep to the mixing ratio as precise as possible.
- Mix both components well for about 3 minutes. Also scrape well along the bottom and side of the mixing cup.
- Now add about 3% Resi-Tint MAX to the epoxy to get a nice opaque colour.
- Mix the pigment paste well with the epoxy and process as desired.
Packaging: 50 and 100 grams
Shelf life: 2 years
Dosage: 3% based on epoxy weight
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.