- Weighs up to 5,000 grams
- Accurate to 1 gram
- Batteries included
When working with resins, it is very important to weigh the right amounts. Use this scale for weighing resins such as polyester, epoxy, lacquers, paints, silicones and polyurethane. The handy large size of the scale makes it possible to place even larger mixing bowls on the scale without the risk of slipping or tipping over.
Particularly with epoxy resin, accurate measurement of the resin and hardener is decisive for the final result. Often, the mixing ratio of these products is also indicated in parts by weight. Due to the density of the resin, it may vary in volume. Therefore, we recommend using a scale for measuring multiple component systems.
Benefits of the Polyestershoppen weighing scale
- Weighs quantities accurately.
- Large size.
- Tare function.
Weighing range: 1-5,000 grams
Accuracy: 1 gram
Batteries: 2x AA (included)
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.
- Epoxy for beginners
- Repairing an epoxy gravel (granular) floor
- Finish metal and plastic surfaces with Double Coat DD Paint
- Canvas photo cast in crystal clear epoxy!
- Fix rotten wooden window frames with epoxy
- Pre-treating tile floor for epoxy floor coating
- Preparing wooden floors for epoxy flooring
- Mixing epoxy using the 2-cup mixing method