- Transparent effects
- Very low dosage
- Various colours
RESION TransTint allows you to create special transparent effects in your epoxy works. The transparent colour pigments are very economical to use. In fact, you only need 0.3 to 0.5% of TransTint to create the transparent effect. The Transparent pigments are suitable for virtually any epoxy and can be combined with RESION MetalTint, for example.
RESION TransTint is available in four colours: blue, yellow, green and red.
Benefits of TransTint
- Can be combined with virtually any epoxy
- Very economical in use (dosage from 0.3 to 0.5%)
- Supplied in a resealable packaging
- Creates unique effects in combination with other pigments
Processing RESION TransTint
RESION TransTint is very easy to process in combination with virtually any epoxy resin. Thus, you can use the pigments with RESION UV Epoxy and RESION UV Resin Art epoxy LV and RESION UV Resin Art Epoxy MV and similar resins.
- Prepare the epoxy according to the mixing ratio on the package. Mix both components well.
- Now add the RESION TransTint to the epoxy. Always start by adding 0.3% to see if this produces the desired effect.
- If necessary, add more TransTint up to a maximum of 0.5%.
- Now mix well for the best transparent effect.
Dosage of TransTint
|50 grams||0.15 - 0.25 grams|
|100 grams||0.3 - 0.5 grams|
|500 grams||1.5 - 2.5 grams|
|1 kg||3.0 - 5.0 grams|
|5 kg||15 - 25 grams|
Packaging: 100 grams
Dosage: 0.3% to 0.5%
Colours: blue, yellow, green and red
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.