Farécla Profile 100 Extra
- Extra coarse polishing compound
- For heavily weathered gelcoat
- Free of silicones
Farécla Profile 100 Extra is a coarse water-based compounding paste specially designed for aggresive compounding on tough resins and gelcoats. This product is very suitable for coarse polishing of boats or caravans.
Farécla's coarse polishing paste removes unevennesses and strongly absorbed contamination from the surface and P600 dry sanding scratches from most substrates. As the paste is water-based, it can be processed without adding water.
Benefits Farécla Profile 100 Extra
- Extra coarse polishing paste suitable for boat and caravan.
- Removes scratches, bumps and dirt.
- Especially for polishing and buffing gelcoat and polyester surfaces.
- Removes P600 and finer sanding scratches.
- Does not contain silicones.
Instructions for use
Profile 100 Extra is suitable for both machine (recommended) and manual application. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and cool to the touch.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Apply a small amount of product to the applicator.
- Spread over the surface and polish (speed depends on applicator used).
- Machine polish at a low number of revolutions. Work in small areas at a time, keeping the applicator flat to the surface.
- Rub the surface with a polishing cloth.
- Treat the next part according to the above steps.
- Protect the polished surface with Farécla Profile Polymer UV Wax (by machine) or Profile UV Wax (by hand).
If needed, before polishing, sand up to:
- P400 or finer (polyester resin or gelcoat)
- P600 or finer (vinylester, epoxy resin or gelcoat)
Contents: 100 grams, 3 kg
Method of use: manually or mechanically
Suitable pads: Farécla polishing fleece, Farécla lambswool, Farécla High Cut Foam Applicator Pad
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.