- UV protective wax
- Protects for 3 to 5 months
- Manual application recommended
Farécla Profile UV Wax is a liquid wax specially developed to provide your boat with the ultimate UV protection. Due to its high concentration of Carnauba wax, Profile UV Wax provides months of protection to gelcoats and other paints exposed to external weather influences such as rain and salt water. In addition, the UV absorbers protect the surface from exposure to sunlight.
Profile UV Wax will give a high gloss, long-lasting finish on most surfaces and is particularly suitable for use on boats, caravans, trains and planes.
Benefits Farécla Profile UV Wax
- Suitable for painted, polyester and gelcoat surfaces.
- Gives deep gloss to the surface.
- Protects against weather influences and salty water.
- Provides up to 3 months protection and gloss.
- Protects against discolouration caused by UV radiation.
Instructions for use
We recommend applying Farécla's UV Wax by hand. Would you prefer to apply the UV Wax mechanically? Then use Farécla Polymer UV Wax. Follow the steps below to apply the wax correctly:
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and cool to the touch.
- Shake product well before use.
- Apply a small amount of product to the surface.
- Rub the product onto the surface in a circular motion, working in small sections at a time.
- Allow the wax to dry to a haze.
- Wipe the surface clean. Repeat applcation for greater gloss.
This product can be used on its own or in a 3 step process after swirl and hologram removal with: Farécla Profile 700.
Contents: 1 litre
Method of use: manually
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.